Terms and Conditions of Use (Coupons)
1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
2. Each claimant is entitled to one coupon per accommodation establishment. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by One for the road cafe.
3. Each coupon is identified by a code and has different rewards. The claimant can decide the reward desired during the booking phase whilst being bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon.
4. Coupons are only applicable to Cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express purchases and One for the road gift cards. The following are the current One for the road websites and may be subject to change: www.onefortheroadnyc.com
5. To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the his or her required information on one for the road websites and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the purchasing at the store ONLY. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a claimant's purchase on the One for the road store.
6. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email sent to the claimant by One for the road cafe.
7. Coupons cannot be replaced if emails are deleted by the claimant.
8. More than one coupons can't be used at the same time.
9.The coupon is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the coupon may not be usable.
10. One for the road shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. One for the road accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. One for the road assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then One for the road may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
12. These Terms & Conditions are subject to the law and to the jurisdiction of the New York.
13. One for the road cafe reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
14. Please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further clarification. If you are unable to make a query in writing, please ring us at 3477329732.